HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | .

Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
windarr0416
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/16/2013, 11:26 pm

http://i.imgur.com/rg3Jh.png this game was super interesting, because the guy was playing Harpies, and this build was good. He had an answer to all my plays, but he answered too quickly first game. i got him by specialing lightpulsar and he torrentials both his harpies brother and my lightpulsar. i have dragons mirror in hand and after he does that i activate my dragons mirror from hand and go for game with five headed dragon. the image above is game 2 where i went for game and he fiendish chains my Su but i xyz with it into Atum, i get REDMD and special back my wattaildragon. And he...........................................RAGE QUITS!!! YAY!!! and thats GAME!

So this is another test run of my Chaos Dragon Hieratics ^_^
i dont know why but people rage quit when they see Hieratics :(. i think its because they hate wating because hieratics have many plays and combos, but this is what happened during one of my recent matches. http://i.imgur.com/FIlRnvI.jpg
i played against sams and was about to go for 7700 worth of damage, but he didnt give me a chance too XP

http://i.imgur.com/HW0bk5T.png
just an update on my Hieratics!! it has been doing alot better since the last time i played. ive been trying out alot of cool tech cards like jurrac dino and shrink. shrink has been a great tech along side dino because it helps me run over BLS and other big beaters my deck cannot handle, and then get the draw power off of it. but the screenshot above is just a peek at how consistant my deck has become since the last time. i have taken out the chaos engine such as the lighhpulsars, darkflares and TGU out of my deck. they were too inconsitant and didnt really work with my play style. ive been testing out vortex trooper instead of card car d. i believe vortex trooper is alot better because it is a -1 but when destroyed it is a +1 for you (self prefrence, dont judge aha). but the deck has been doing alot better. ive taken the deck to locals and it has been surprisingly good againist wind up, dino rabbit, and dark worlds. thanks for dropping in. hope you guys like the screenshot ^_^

[center]

Last edited by windarr0416 on 3/1/2013, 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BusterKing
Head Hall Monitors
Head Hall Monitors

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/17/2013, 5:51 pm

Its not rage quiting if he just quits

May Your Skills Stay Sharp and May the Heart of the Cards Guide You.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Durin's Bane
Chaos Master
Chaos Master

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/17/2013, 7:55 pm

that's a very interesting deck combination, never thought about something like that.

I run Chaos Dragonsworn mostly

It's just me, the one who rules the Mines of Moria.

come warm my eggs, and interact with my pokemon!

awesome tourney win with Infernity (my main test deck)
you may need to move the sliders around to see.

RIP Rodney "Scott" Pierson, you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BusterKing
Head Hall Monitors
Head Hall Monitors

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/17/2013, 9:44 pm

I hate hieratics they suck

Back to top Go down
View user profile
windarr0416
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/18/2013, 4:01 pm

@busterking hieratics are super good and it was after first game that he rage quit. So yea he gave up without admitting defeat which in my book counts a rage quit, u less I know they have Internet problems.
@durins bane, I got this idea from the fact that hieratics are light monsters so I ran a deck using both chaos dragons and hieratics, which gave me avalibility to more rank 5 and 6 xyz

[center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Durin's Bane
Chaos Master
Chaos Master

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/18/2013, 6:29 pm

interesting, looks cool.

It's just me, the one who rules the Mines of Moria.

come warm my eggs, and interact with my pokemon!

awesome tourney win with Infernity (my main test deck)
you may need to move the sliders around to see.

RIP Rodney "Scott" Pierson, you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BusterKing
Head Hall Monitors
Head Hall Monitors

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/20/2013, 12:31 pm

Hieratics still suck they are inconsistent and the otk is lame with red eyes at one

Back to top Go down
View user profile
windarr0416
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/20/2013, 4:00 pm

LOL that pretty funny to say when I went up against 2 windup decks, 1 dino rabbit, and a few other decks at my locals and did great!! Hieratics are always good even with redmd at 1 I would still play one redmd even if it was at 3. 3 is way too much and with the rate that you put atum out, you can hit off redmd quickly and still sack your opponent like a boss

[center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BusterKing
Head Hall Monitors
Head Hall Monitors

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/20/2013, 4:05 pm

In one turn you get get out two atums tops. The deck is slow And very inconsistent

Back to top Go down
View user profile
windarr0416
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/20/2013, 4:09 pm

Then you must play against some sucky hieratic players, I get out 3 and overlay got thunder charger and otk. Just because I can whoop gustos (my favorite deck :() doesn't mean you can talk crap about a great deck

[center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BusterKing
Head Hall Monitors
Head Hall Monitors

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/20/2013, 4:10 pm

I belive I can due to the fact i just did..... Check your pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffytots

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/22/2013, 9:45 pm

Hieratics are good but can be inconsistent. Also they can be screwed pretty badly I.E TT or Dark hole.

Frost's poetic side:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BusterKing
Head Hall Monitors
Head Hall Monitors

PostSubject: Re: Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery   1/23/2013, 9:33 pm

Windarr you have no right to call me a "noob" because you have yet to prove to me they are good

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Windarr's Chaos Dragon Hieratic Screenshot Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1